I like to listen to audio books before i fall asleep. When I do fall asleep I lose my place in the audio book. It is really annoying so I decided to make a sleep detector that detects how many times your heart beats a second and if it goes lower than normal the device that you are listening to will ask if you are awake or not.
- Cassandra Gholston on Five Ways To Annoy Your Teacher In A Class Zoom Call
- Cassandra Gholston on Untitled Goose Game Review
- Scott on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Quarantine Trailer Review
- Bonnie Nonnie Seehorn on Sleep Detector
- Jared Gholston on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Quarantine Trailer Review
2 thoughts on “Sleep Detector”
That’s an awesome idea.
Hey wondering how your sleep detector
Has turned out and just how you got it to work?
I see your into Rainbow Six quarantine trailer gang
Better than fort nite Any dancing going on with Rainbow